Donald Trump’s administration has announced a plan to admit 10,000 more white South African refugees into the U.S. than the government had previously planned.
The State Department told Congress on Monday that it would increase refugee admissions from 7,500 to 17,500 amid the president’s claims that white Afrikaners are experiencing “white genocide” in South Africa.
The emergency notice to Congress said that “unforeseen developments in South Africa created an emergency refugee situation,” which has resulted in the Trump administration increasing its refugee admissions ceiling for white South Africans for fiscal year 2026, the Associated Press reported.
The post Trump Reveals Plan to Let in 10,000 White ‘Emergency Refugees’ appeared first on The Daily Beast

















































































